Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter's curtain falls



IT ALL ENDS.
Finally, watched the last "episode" of Harry Potter sequel today. So reluctant to leave the cinema after the movie ended, almost left the cinema in tears.

The 1st time i ever knew about "Harry Potter" is when I was 13. The first movie was amazing, I totally addicted to the whole story after watching it. Since then, I borrowed Harry Potter books from my friend. Started to read from Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone until Harry Potter & The Order of Phoenix. Stopped reading after that as I can't find a "supplier" who can borrow me the books and me, myself can't afford to buy a book at that time. (Really need to strengthen my financial planning skill, :P)

It's a very complicated feeling as we witnessed the begin and the end of a "Harry Potter" era. I just hope that the story of Harry Potter will be continued. But I guess, everything will always come to an end. Thanks to J.K. Rowling who wrote this wonderful story. Thanks to Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and pretty Emma Watson for the companion throughout all these years. We had seen the 3 of them on the big screen for 10 years, it feels really sad as there is almost 0 possibility that 3 of them will be on the big screen together ever again.

When we 1st met them

After 10 years. Oops, don't forget about Tom Felton too who was also participated from the 1st to the last movie

ahh~~ and also Neville Longbottom, who really stands out in this last movie.

I hope that all 3 of them will still be successful in their career even after the end of Harry Potter sequel. Wish that they will still remain active in the entertainment industry after this.

I highly recommend everyone to go and watch the ending of Harry Potter sequel. For those who anti Harry Potter, just want to say that this is a really great story, and it's not just about 3 little "magicians" who tried to kill Voldermort.

Again, bye bye and big round of applause for Potter's curtain falls. In the end of my post, instead of the trailer, I would like to share this video~ the Thank you speeches from J.K. Rowling and the Trios

2 comments:

  1. Still can't believe there's no more Harry Potter movie.....so sad. :( Oh well, who knows there will be a movie about the trio kids. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you too! It's sad but Hogwarts will always be there to welcome us home :)

    ReplyDelete