Friday, September 16, 2011

I love GLEE

Rewatch GLEE again recently from the beginning. Totally in love with it. The Glee cast are just full of people with amazing talent.

Just want to share some of my most favourite songs in Glee, some of these i think they were even better than the original version.

Endless Love - Mr. Shue & Rachel


Teenage Dream - The Warblers



Forget you - Gwyneth Paltrow & Glee cast



Valerie - Santana



Empire State of Mind - Glee Cast



Don't Stop Believing - Glee Cast


Actually there are much more, but I just share these 6 first, maybe I will come out with a part 2 of this post after finish season 3, wohoo!!! which is coming out 20th september!!!

there is this news that I read somewhere in the web, kurt, rachel and finn will be graduating after season 3, wonder if they will still stay in the series, pleasee stayy~~~ it's just not "GLEE" anymore without any one of them T_T

1 comment: